Monday, January 3, 2011
Ring out the Old, Ring in the New!
Sunday, I was released as RS President of the Sherbrooke Ward. It has been an amazing rollercoaster ride. I am thankful for the opportunities and the experiences and blessings. My family was so supportive!! The sisters in this ward are awesome. I must say I slept extremely well last evening, which is a first in a long time. I'm looking forward to making life changes for myself. I know I've gained weight, no one has to tell me. It's been very frustrating, but I'm working with my doctor to help me figure out what's not working right in my body that's not helping me with me the stupid weight. I did so good for years and kept it off and now it's back and I simply hate it, because I'm an avid exerciser. I know the calories in and out thing. I'm very well aware of the that, because I've done this before. So I'm looking forward to becoming healthier again in 2011! I'm looking forward to working on house projects that have been put aside these past few years. We have a busy exciting year ahead of us, as we enjoy Josh playing baseball and then sending him on his way to a mission. Brenden going to school and building his business so he can someday provide for a family. Talise finishing her first year of high school, clogging and horsin' around! Brett finishing up his goals in scouting as he serves as the TableRock District Commissioner, and continuing to build his businesses. Me, my plan is to travel this year, beginning with Hawaii in February!! So here's to a New Year, new goals, and renewed hope. May God Bless us all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment