Wednesday, January 19, 2011
A Day of Reflection!!
Today, is Brenden's birthday. Brett and I were remembering that blessed day. I remembered dreaming we were at a dinner with Brett's family and my water broke. I then woke up and expressed to Brett, "something feels weird!" I got out of bed, and a big gush and splash. My water did break, fortunately, I wasn't at dinner. Then our new car, that Brett was bragging about how good it was wouldn't start so we could get to the hospital. So he had to literally lift me to get into his dad's truck. We can't decide if it was the brown one or the blue one (I'm going for brown!)lol. 4 1/2 hours later we had a healthy baby boy! It was a cold and snowy day. For his blessing, his grandparents, great grandparents and 1 Great Great Grandma made the journey in the snow and terrible roads. Since we have pictures of this, I'm so grateful for their love and support. Brenden had 12 Grandparents when he was born. Today, he has his grandparents from both sides and one great grandfather. He is 22! which is how old I was when I had him. We are so thankful for our Brenden, who being the oldest has been a great example. He is so kind, thoughtful, caring, and loving. He loves to work hard. He is currently attending Utah State University (Brett and Marci ala mater!!) So grateful Brenden you came to be with us. We love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment