Saturday, March 26, 2011

Josh gets Mission Call





Well after a long time of waiting for the mission papers to leave Idaho, The news was that his call had been given. So all week, I anxiously went to the mailbox daily. The mail usually comes around 3pm. Not this week. One day it was 2, then 2:30. I became so confused, wondering if I checked the mail from the day before, or if I was a day behind. Finally Friday, came and I sat in my office with the window open. I saw the mailman. He's holding a big white envelope. I have to maintain self-discipline and not appear to anxious to get the mail. I ever so casually walk out the door and say hello to the mailman. I get the mail, and then run into the house. Yipee it's here! So now what. I take a picture to text to Josh and Dad and bro and sis. Now we hurry up and wait, and wait and wait. Josh had a double header last night. Talise went to a party. Brenden ended up being in the championship of a mechanical bull riding competition. So finally at 11:30 p.m. we got together and he opened it.

Colorado Denver South Mission English speaking. He reports July 6, 2011!

Talk about close we could drive there!!

Jill Reed and Sandee Hostetter live there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment