Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Fun Surprise!!
Yesterday, After Lunch, Brett and I were visiting and my cell phone rang. I looked at the number didn't recognize it so I decided whoever it was could call back. Then Brett's phone rang (his rings constantly) he thought the same thing. So after a few minutes we both went our separate ways and I thought, I'll listen to my messages. It was Brenden (Elder Hatfield) I dialed the number back and Brenden answered. He said, the member who he was with (member from Nampa) let him use his phone and sent us a pic on our phones from a restaurant in the Florida Keys. Brenden said, keep this our secret!! I laughed, "What are they gonna do, Send you HOME!!" ha ha ha Funny thing is Brett and I would say Brenden, and there was always a hestitation. Poor kid, we are only used to calling him Elder Hatfield in our letters, never in person. It was so fun!!! He's so excited to come home!! He's grateful for his opportunity of serving but he's ready. YIPEEEEEEEEE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment