Wednesday, December 23, 2009

And the Winner of the Golden Ticket Is..........








Golden Ticket Finalists: Elders Hatfield, Hirschi,
Robles, Gubernick and Wentz.
Every year at Christmas since the Hale's came in as the Mission President and his wife. They introduced last year something called the golden ticket. It is like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. When Willy won a golden ticket he got to go to the Chocolate factory. Well Ft Lauderdale has something similar. President Hale says whoever wins the Golden Ticket can in 10/10/2020 come and redeem the prize. Whatever it may be, because it is his game. The way to get the prize is every year from here on out until 2020 at the October General Conference you need to call and or email President to validate the ticket.
So the drawing commenced and I was called first. There were ten names drawn, then out of those 10 names five were drawn. I made it to the next round, then out of those 5 names 3 were drawn, and made it to the next round, and out of those 3 names 2 were drawn, and I made it to the final. It was me and Elder Hirschi. It was so intense, I was sweating profusely you name it. Then The final name was drawn and the winner was...............................................ME!!!
I got the GOLDEN TICKET!!!!!
Who da thunk, because the only luck I seem to have is bad luck. But I guess I was livin right or something. haha, anyway we will see what happens there. I will have to send you a pic of it.
I hope and pray that you all enjoy the Spirit of Christmas. What a blessing it is to be a missionary. I love you all and look forward with great excitement to speaking with you all on Christmas day.
Love

Elder Hatfield

No comments:

Post a Comment