



Talise did this amazing and beautiful cake!!! She worked for a couple of weeks on it. Thanks goodness no one needed to eat it! She did this for her YW in Excellence project. The day of she had a basketball game, and her team tied with the other team making the game go into overtime. Talise scored 8 points this game!!! We ended up winning and then rushed home to get changed into dress clothes and head to the church. We made a grand Late entrance, but it was a wonderful evening. The word from Talise is, "I think I'm going to make my own birthday cake!" Well the Mom has just been demoted!!!! That's okay, her cakes are way more beautiful than I ever did. What an incredible talent she is developing.
good job Talise. that looked so good. i thought the roses were real.
ReplyDeleteway to go talise!!! i have yet to attempt flowers...
ReplyDeleteThat cake is amazing Talise. Keep working on that talent.
ReplyDelete