Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day from Florida



Happy Mother's Day!!! We received that blessed phone call from "My Boy!" Whenever I hear him talk, I think, "Who is this kid?" He's so grown up. But he's doing great. He has two companions. One just came from El Salvador. They are to teach him English and He is to teach them Spanish. He has been out 14 months. (not that I'm counting) For any Mom out there who may understand, I try to hold up a strong front, but that 40 minutes goes by so fast, and then it's over. I waited till he was off the phone and then I cried. Don't feel sorry for me, I do miss him, but recognize that I could never give him these growing opportunties, so I suppose many of those tears are of gratitude.

His mission is such a blessing for our own lives. I'm so grateful for his desire to serve and be obedient.

No comments:

Post a Comment