Monday, February 9, 2009

Elder Hatfield gets First official DUNK!!!!!!



this week was amazing and crazy! We had 2 BAPTISMS!!! Enoze Joseph and her Daughter Patriana, both got baptized, and it was a very spiritual experience. Sunday was stressful though. Enoze and her daughter didn't show up to church, until 30 minutes before the baptism. She said that she had a really rough morning, and Satan was working on her hard. I tell ya, I think every baptism, that I have participated in has been like that though. We can't stop fighting until the end.
I got to dunk Enoze, and elder Wentz got to dunk Patriana. The changes that came over Enoze was amazing to see. her total appearance changed. How she carries herself, she is more upbeat and smiling all the time.
I've never been the one doing the dunking, and it was a very spiritual experience. Much like the experience that you had with the holy ghost this past week. thanks for sharing that with me.
Thanks for the b-day cards and newsletters. It was great to hear from you. Thanks for that letter mom, it helped out a lot. I will send you a snail mail, sorry it has taken so long. it is long overdue. :)
Talise, I sent you a b-day card today, so it should be there in a few days. Tell dad, that I look forward to hearing from him via snail mail.
I have been studying spanish every day. send some prayers my way, I need all the help I can get to learn this.
It actually hasn't been just me. President Hale has made this a bilingual mission. There aren't going to be anymore english missionaries coming here starting in June. All of the English missionaries now are scrambling to learn it.
Well, I hope all is going well. I miss you all and look forward to hearing from all of you. Lots of love.

Elder Hatfield

No comments:

Post a Comment